Pumps and Fans
Pump driven equipments account for almost of 60% to 70% of Industrial Power useage.
Motor application such as Boiler feed pumps, compressed air, ID fans represent a largely un tapped power saving source easily saving 15% to 25% energy.
The rating of these pumps handled from 10 KW to 1500 KW.
- Saves up to 15% to 30% power.
- Remote monitoring and control.
- Reduces break down in plants and machinery due to enhanced safety features, gradual ramping up / down of compressor, multiple safety interlocks.
- Plug - n - play Installations causing minimal or no disruption to the plant while installation.
- Holistic thermodynamics and control system giving optimal performance at minimum power.
- Bypass mode feature: This feature ensures that the plant runs irrespective of the control panel.
- Auto and manual operation of VFD and Bypass mode.
- Data Logging.
- Fault indication lamps in panel.
- Touch screen operation.
- Bulk drugs, Pharma Units: Number of pumps and fans from 60 HP to 350 HP compressors are used to regulate temperature in reactors, with intermediate brine tank.
- Buildings: Commercial complexes such as offices, Malls etc. use chillers, cooling towers and AHU for air conditioning.
- Cold Storage: Chillers with compressors of up to 60 Hp cooling tower and AHU’s