Solar Water Pumping Controller: Suryadhara
Suryadhara is an award winning, patent pending ruggedized Solar Water Pump Controller.
Our 'Maximum Power Point Tracking' (MPPT) algorithm has an efficiency of about 98%, resulting in an increased pumping by 15%.
- Cybermotion technologies is an R&D based company with more than 25 years experience in Embedded Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Power Electronics, Control Systems, and now, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing and Machine Learning.)
- The company has won the prestigious innovation awards “IIGP DST Lockheed Martin” gold medal for missile control and solar pump controller in 2011 and 2012..
- Designed and developed as per MNRE guidelines
- True MPPT algorithm. Dynamic and fast response with above 98% efficiency.
- Many VFDs implement tracking a fixed Voltage at maximum Power Point (Vmpp) resulting poor efficiency. This is pseudo MPPT algorithm. (adjust figure).
- Auto ON/OFF with sunrise and sunset.
- IP54 rated enclosure. The enclosure is sealed, with IP65 rated external fans.
- Can operate without fans due to extra sized heat sink and high electrical efficiency
- Heavy duty circuit breaker for solar DC ON/OFF.
- Pump blockage detection and auto unjamming.
- Smart remote Monitoring using GPRS with Predictive Maintenance features to reduce Operations & Maintenance costs.
- Cloud based customer support software.
- Output overload
- Short circuit
- Open circuit
- Dry run (sensorless)
- Pump blockage
- Over temperature
- Reverse polarity
- Surge voltage due to lightening
Predictive Maintenance with Smart Remote Monitoring
A Cloud based Monitoring and Control system for large number of solar water pumping systems distributed across geographical regions . It can perform Analytics and Machine Learning algorithms to infer critical information from the basic data sent by each installation .
- Basic data from each solar pump : Vdc, Idc, Pdc, , Iac , temperature of drive
- Estimated parameters : Pdc, KWhr, LPM, LPD, Total running time
- Detection based on Analytics :Partial shading , Dirty solar panels, Improper MPPT, Improper selection of sub-system .
Technical Specifications for Suryadhara controller